Executive Career Coach, Executive Career Transition, Executive Resume Writing
At Juliet Murphy Career Development we engage with executives, entrepreneurs, aspiring executives and professionals who are laser-focused on aggressive career goals and need a strategic career partner to guide and support them on their journey.
Our clients come to us when they are unsure of what their next career move should be. Whether it’s figuring out how to transition from one career or industry to another, what the resume should include, how to ace an interview or how to plan a job search in today’s job market, we are here to support you all the way.
Clients often say, “It is difficult to talk about myself and what I have to offer. I’m just not used to doing that.”
We help you to get used to doing just that - confidently talking about your assets. Our coaching approach gets you in touch with your full potential and seamlessly empowers you to be comfortable with articulating your value.
Our executive branding, career marketing and coaching strategies have helped our clients land their desired jobs and achieve their career goals. We would be delighted to help you do the same.
Our typical clients are:
Executives at all levels (C-Level, EVP, SVP, VP, AVP), Directors, Attorneys in Transition, Managers and Entrepreneurs. This is 80% of our clients.
Our individual contributor clients are professionals with specialized skills,emerging leaders and rising stars, including millennials who are ready to take their careers to the next level.
Snapshot of our coaching process includes:
- A complimentary initial 20-minute consultation to discuss your goals and determine if we are a fit
- First meeting is a discovery, goal setting and action plan session
- Executive Coaching as needed
- Personal Branding – Your personal brand is your competitive edge that differentiates you from the hundreds competing for the same job
- Value Proposition – Gain the self-confidence to market yourself
- Executive resume and other marketing documents including LinkedIn profiles
- Interview Coaching – Our interview coaching puts you in control and gives you the confidence to relax and deliver what you have to offer
- Job Search and Networking Strategy
- Tailored Career Development Coaching
Please note that our coaching process will vary based on your career goals.
Juliet is uniquely qualified to serve her career clients.
- She is the only Executive Career Coach in the Orange County and the Los Angeles area with an MBA, a Masters in Career Development, an Executive Coaching certificate and 18+ years of experience working in Fortune 500 companies.
- She is also the only career professional in Orange County and Los Angeles County who has achieved a Certified Advanced Resume Writer credential from Career Directors International.
- She is a board member of the National Resume Writers Association.
Based in Orange County CA, Juliet Murphy Career Development serves clients throughout the United States via phone or Skype, and we can personally meet with clients in Southern California including Los Angeles County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Ventura County, Imperial County and San Bernardino County.